Do I Need A Coach?
If you answer yes to most of these questions, choosing to work with a coach will likely be of substantial benefit to you.
- Is your life more run by things you have to do, as opposed to things you want to do?
- Do you want to be more accountable to follow through on your ambitions and aspirations?
- Is there less meaning in your life, career, relationship, or business, than you would like?
- Would you benefit from having clear goals that reflect what is truly important to you?
- Do you often feel stressed, like there is something holding you back from a much more successful life?
- Do you have a difficult time balancing your work, family, friends, health, etc.?
- Would you like to learn how to create a life or business that directly reflects your greatest gifts, talents and interests?
- Do you have a fierce desire to learn and grow?
According to the International Coach Federation global coaching client study, 99% of clients are satisfied with the overall coaching experience and 96% indicated they would repeat the process given the same circumstances that prompted them to seek a coach in the first place.
“Think of coaching as an investment, not an expense. It will pay off in clarity, happiness and increased success.” – William Arruda, Forbes
Contact Emily to find out more about how coaching can benefit you.