Team Coaching & Development
Focusing on teams, not just leaders is key to business performance. Organizational development research indicates that only one in five teams is high-performing.
Team coaching is an interactive process through which a coach both supports as well as challenges a team to accelerate its development, improve collective intelligence and enhance performance resulting in a sustainable and actionable framework for success.
Team coaching is designed to unite individuals around a common vision, build trust and strengthen engagement, commitment and accountability.
“Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.”
~ Andrew Carnegie
Key outcomes of Emily’s team coaching program include:
- An increased capacity to navigate organizational change
- Greater alignment around shared values and vision
- Better communication through a common leadership framework and language
- A greater capacity to constructively manage conflict
- More effective and aligned decision-making
- Improved systems intelligence
- Greater awareness of the emotional roles that are necessary for high-performing teams
- Higher resilience and capacity to manage unexpected changes and stress
- Integration of best-practice leadership practices throughout all levels of the organization
- A more creative and unified leadership culture
- Lasting organizational transformation
The competitive advantage for teams and organizations wanting to succeed is to lead in ways that optimize collective intelligence, create environments where individuals can thrive, and fully leverage the creative energy within the system.
Emily’s team coaching programs take place over a 6-12 month period and include a combination of assessments, actionable learning through team coaching workshops, individual coaching and meeting facilitation.
“The greatest value our team has received from Emily’s coaching and facilitation is a more comprehensive understanding of each persons’ innate personalities, traits and abilities to lead with excellence.
As a team, this was crucial to our development and understanding of ourselves before we onboarded new team members and as our leadership team grew into more complex and demanding roles. It’s been impactful to see our team members shift into their new leadership roles with a renewed sense of confidence and understanding of how to lead with greater capacity and effectiveness. We’ve seen immense growth in our team within the past 6 months.”
~ Steve Scruggs, President, Lakeland Economic Development Council