Emily’s passions are purposeful living, being in wide-open spaces in nature, and mindful leading.
Her business, Emily Rogers Consulting + Coaching, exists to help businesses and individuals grow and realize their full potential in purposeful and balanced ways.
Described by the The Ledger as bringing a “fresh face to leadership”, Emily authors a column intended to inspire leadership excellence. 2022, marks Emily’s 5th year as a monthly contributor to The Ledger and 6th year as a regularly featured guest of broadcast journalist, Andrea Oliver, on Polk County Today and LklndNow In View.
Emily, a 2021 Lakeland Chamber of Commerce Businesswoman of the Year Finalist, is a sought-after speaker that has presented keynote presentations and workshops throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
Prior to starting her business in 2013, as President & Chief Growth officer of IEG, Emily advised Fortune 100 brands, professional sports teams, entertainment properties and global nonprofits on how to form mutually beneficial strategic alliances.
Emily is a member of the Forbes Coaches Council, International Coach Federation, Institute of Coaching, Central Florida Development Council, Lakeland Chamber of Commerce, Winter Haven Chamber of Commerce, and the Lakeland Economic Development Council.
Topics Frequently Shared Include:
- Women are Already Empowered
- Qualities of High Performing Leaders
- Leading High-Performing Teams
- Mindful Leadership
- Leadership Legacy
- Cultivating a Conscious Culture
- Reconnecting to Passion and Purpose
- Creating Balance in Your Life and Work
- Managing Stress at Work
- Growing with Purpose
“We have had the pleasure of engaging Emily as a trainer and facilitator for our leadership team retreats two times. Recently, she provided a meaningful and engaging experience around the topics of creating intelligent change and mindful listening. The feedback was overwhelmingly positive and our team members commented on how they appreciated the interactive nature of the day. Collaboration with Emily was seamless and her content was immediately applicable to both our personal and professional lives. We look forward to sharing the insights we learned from Emily throughout our organization.”
Andrea Laswell, Talent Development Manager, GEICO
Past Speaking Engagements Include:
- Florida Festivals & Events Association Annual Convention
- IEG’s Annual Sponsorship Conference and Regional Seminars
- International Association of Amusement Parks & Attractions Annual Conference
- International Association of Fairs & Exhibitions Annual Conference
- Kiwanis Florida Leadership Summit
- Central Florida SCORE
- United Way of Central Florida Annual Meeting
- Lakeland Economic Development Council
- Mid-Florida Society of Human Resource Management ~ Lakeland Chapter
- National Association of Women Business Owners ~ Lakeland and Tampa Chapters
- National Recreation & Park Association Annual Congress
- National Sports Forum
- Professional Convention & Meeting Planners Association CEO Forum
- Valley National Women in Business Growing with Purpose Event
- Working Women of Tampa Bay Annual Women with Impact Summit and Annual State Conference
“Emily was the opening keynote speaker at our Empower Women in Business Symposium. Her presentation style was highly engaging and courageously authentic. The attendees were both inspired by her words of wisdom and compelled to take action on the insight Emily shared. Emily truly elevates women leaders and she was very deserving of the standing ovation she received at the end of her presentation.”