Emily’s passions are purposeful living, being in wide-open spaces in nature, and mindful leading.
Her business, Emily Rogers Consulting + Coaching, exists to help businesses and individuals grow and realize their full potential in purposeful and balanced ways.
Described by the The Ledger as bringing a “fresh face to leadership”, Emily authors a column intended to inspire leadership excellence. 2022, marks Emily’s 5th year as a monthly contributor to The Ledger and 6th year as a regularly featured guest of broadcast journalist, Andrea Oliver, on Polk County Today and LklndNow In View.
Emily, a 2021 Lakeland Chamber of Commerce Businesswoman of the Year Finalist, is a sought-after speaker that has presented keynote presentations and workshops throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
Prior to starting her business in 2013, as President & Chief Growth officer of IEG, Emily advised Fortune 100 brands, professional sports teams, entertainment properties and global nonprofits on how to form mutually beneficial strategic alliances.
Emily is a member of the Forbes Coaches Council, International Coach Federation, Institute of Coaching, Central Florida Development Council, Lakeland Chamber of Commerce, Winter Haven Chamber of Commerce, and the Lakeland Economic Development Council.
Topics Frequently Shared Include:
- Women are Already Empowered
- Leadership Legacy
- Qualities of High Performing Leaders
- Mindful Leadership
- Cultivating a Conscious Culture
- Reconnecting to Passion and Purpose
- Creating Balance in Your Life and Work
- Managing Stress at Work
“We invited Emily to keynote our biggest event of the year attended by hundreds of our supporters, staff and community partners. Her message was powerful and she inspired all of us to thoughtfully consider our leadership legacy. Emily’s ability to capture and engage the audience was a fantastic highlight of the evening”.
Christina Criser Jackson, President and CEO, United Way of Central Florida
“We cannot thank you enough. Emily’s message was so inspiring”!
“Very impactful. You have a wonderful calming presence”.
“Thank you! My wife and I heard you last night and loved your emphasis that it’s never too late to decide what impact we can have within our circles of influence. Great insight”!
“Great topic! Too often leaders care more about the paycheck rather than making a positive impact for the greater good”.
“Your message was inspiring and your delivery was perfection”!
Past Speaking Engagements Include:
- Central Florida SCORE Empower Women In Business Symposium
- Florida Festivals & Events Association Annual Convention
- IEG’s Annual Sponsorship Conference and Regional Seminars
- International Association of Amusement Parks & Attractions Annual Conference
- International Association of Fairs & Exhibitions Annual Conference
- Kiwanis Florida Leadership Summit
- Lakeland Economic Development Council
- Mid-Florida Society of Human Resource Management ~ Lakeland Chapter
- National Association of Women Business Owners ~ Lakeland and Tampa Chapters
- National Recreation & Park Association Annual Congress
- National Sports Forum
- Professional Convention & Meeting Planners Association CEO Forum
- Valley National Women in Business Growing with Purpose Event
- United Way of Central Florida Annual Meeting
- Working Women of Tampa Bay Annual Women with Impact Summit and Annual State Conference
“Emily was the opening keynote speaker at our Empower Women in Business Symposium. Her presentation style was highly engaging and courageously authentic. The attendees were both inspired by her words of wisdom and compelled to take action on the insight Emily shared. Emily truly elevates women leaders and she was very deserving of the standing ovation she received at the end of her presentation.”
Becky Bywater, Events Co-Chair Central Florida SCORE
“It was a great event and honored to have you as our keynote speaker. Thank you for all you do for women in business”.
“This was a wonderful event! Thank you for your words of wisdom and encouragement”!
“Emily’s presentation at the recent SCORE Central Florida Women’s Symposium challenged us as professional business women to see that we are already empowered and look for ways to recreate/build systems that support and enable us to grow into greater roles/responsibilities. With millions of women having left the workforce, how do we help them re-engage? We need them back”!