Legacy Leadership Program
Starting August 24, 2022.
Do you have additional questions first? Click here.
Want to leave a legacy that reflects the highest and best version of you?
This 12-week professional development program is designed for forward-thinking women leaders who want to lead with intention and create a lasting impact. Women business owners, executive leaders, community trailblazers and high-potential emerging leaders who care deeply about realizing their full potential through professional development and personal growth will discover new ways to boldly live their purpose and leave their mark.
Your leadership legacy is the impact and influence you have on others over your tenure as a leader and it is formed by the guiding principles you consistently apply to your decisions and actions.
Being intentional about your leadership legacy is a catalyst for inspired action and clarifying it now will greatly increase the likelihood of leaving a legacy that reflects the highest and best version of you.
This Legacy Leadership Program is designed to help you deeply connect with your leadership legacy and start living it today. More experiential and less instructional, each 90-minute virtual workshop will offer a reflective space to become more self-aware, gain clarity and explore new possibilities. Emily will share inspiring stories, facilitate a variety of reflective exercises, provide guidelines for envisioning your leadership legacy and encourage meaningful conversation with colleagues.
Twelve week series:
Six virtual workshops will occur, Wednesdays, 9:30-11:00ET. If you are unable to attend a workshop, a recording will be available.
- August 24th
- September 7th
- September 28th
- October 12th
- October 26th
- November 9th
Two, one-hour individual coaching sessions with Emily focused on your leadership legacy priorities and actionable next steps.
- Learn the art of legacy thinking
- Create a positive effect on your work immediately while developing a leadership vision for your future and the future of your organization
- Strengthen your impact and fully express your highest and best self
- Focus on day-to-day tasks with a greater sense of purpose
- Ensure that your priorities are reflected in your actions
- Recognize when you are wasting your time and when it is time to move on
- Eliminate behaviors and attitudes that dilute your impact
- Prepare to meet the challenges you will face while building your legacy
Want to bring the Legacy Leadership program to your workplace? Contact us to learn more, discuss pricing and availability.
Each virtual workshop will include:
- “Live” facilitation to allow for real-time interaction with Emily and your peers
- Reflective exercises designed to deeply connect you with your leadership legacy
- Guidelines for defining your leadership legacy and living it today
- An intimate setting with limited participants to provide a rich and personal learning environment
- An introduction to a legacy leadership topic
- A handout with useful guidelines and frameworks
- Small group discussion
- Tools for applying what you’re learning in your setting
- Quiet time to reflect and journal
- Supplemental resources
Since employers are making the health and wellness of their employees a top priority now more than ever, Zoom continues to be an essential way for employees to connect, even as they return to the office some of the time. So, while you may be feeling “Zoomed out” and hesitant about the value you will get from a virtual program, we assure you that you will be immersed in a vibrant, connected and interactive learning experience with an authentically engaging facilitator.
Since the great migration to virtual learning in March 2020, Emily’s virtual workshops have been described as “a calm space and refuge”… “extremely well done and facilitated”… “a collaborative virtual space”… “hands down, no comparison, the absolute best in my 15 years”.
“Participating in Emily’s workshops, retreats and coaching has created greater clarity around what I most want to accomplish, generated impactful results, and compelled me to make courageous decisions and act upon them.“
Courtney Paat, CEO, Courtney Paat Insurance Agency