Legacy Leadership Program
Begins September 1st. Reserve your spot now!
Want to leave a legacy that reflects the highest and best version of you?
This 12-week professional development program is designed for forward-thinking women leaders who want to lead with intention and create a lasting impact. Women business owners, executive leaders, community trailblazers and high-potential emerging leaders who care deeply about realizing their full potential through professional development and personal growth will discover new ways to boldly live their purpose and leave their mark.
Your leadership legacy is the impact and influence you have on others over your tenure as a leader and it is formed by the guiding principles you consistently apply to your decisions and actions.
Being intentional about your leadership legacy will be a catalyst for action rather than an afterthought that is not considered until after your leadership tenure is over. Defining your leadership legacy now will greatly increase the likelihood of leaving a legacy that reflects the highest and best version of you.
This Legacy Leadership Program is designed to help you deeply connect with your leadership legacy and start living it today. More experiential and less instructional, each 90-minute virtual workshop will offer a reflective space to become more self-aware, gain clarity and explore new possibilities. Emily will share inspiring stories, facilitate a variety of reflective exercises, provide guidelines for envisioning your leadership legacy and encourage meaningful conversation with colleagues.
“Participating in Emily’s workshops retreats and coaching has created greater clarity around what I most want to accomplish, generated impactful results, and compelled me to make courageous decisions and act upon them.“
Courtney Paat, CEO, Courtney Paat Insurance Agency
Twelve week series:
Six virtual workshops will occur, Wednesdays, 9:30-11:00ET. If you are unable to attend a workshop, a recording will be available.
- September 1st
- September 15th
- September 29th
- October 13th
- October 27th
- November 10th
Two, one-hour individual coaching sessions with Emily focused on your leadership legacy priorities and actionable next steps.
- Learn the art of legacy thinking
- Create a positive effect on your work immediately while developing a leadership vision for your future and the future of your organization
- Strengthen your impact and fully express your highest and best self
- Focus on day-to-day tasks with a greater sense of purpose
- Ensure that your priorities are reflected in your actions
- Recognize when you are wasting your time and when it is time to move on
- Eliminate behaviors and attitudes that dilute your impact
- Prepare to meet the challenges you will face while building your legacy
Want to bring the Legacy Leadership program to your workplace? Contact us to learn more, discuss pricing and availability.
Each virtual workshop will include:
- “Live” facilitation to allow for real-time interaction with Emily and your peers
- Reflective exercises designed to deeply connect you with your leadership legacy
- Guidelines for defining your leadership legacy and living it today
- An intimate setting with limited participation to provide a rich and personal learning environment
- An introduction to a legacy leadership topic
- A handout with useful guidelines and frameworks
- Small group discussion
- How to apply what you’re learning, in your setting
- Quiet time to reflect and journal
- A closing activity
- Supplementary resources
While you may be feeling “Zoomed out” and hesitant about the value you will get from a virtual program, we assure you that you will be immersed in a vibrant, connected and interactive learning experience with an authentically engaging facilitator.
Since the great migration to virtual learning in March 2020, Emily’s virtual workshops have been described as “a calm space and refuge”… “extremely well done and facilitated”… “a collaborative virtual space”… “hands down, no comparison, the absolute best in my 15 years”.
“No matter how long a leader’s list of achievements or heroic successes are, if she leaves without making a long-term impact on people, it is a failed leadership. […] It is all about leaving an enduring quality and impact behind for people to learn from.”
Julia Clukey, Olympic athlete