Mastering Leadership Program
Starting February 16, 2022. Reserve your spot now!
Want to strengthen your capacity to lead with excellence, become more self-assured, and grow with purpose?
This 14-week professional development program is designed for mid-career women who are leading teams, were recently promoted to a new leadership role, or are preparing for career advancement. Women who care deeply about realizing their full potential through professional development and personal growth will thrive in this program.
Each 90-minute virtual workshop will offer an engaging and supportive space to become more self-aware, gain confidence and explore new perspectives. Emily will share rich insight, provide useful models and frameworks, encourage meaningful conversation with colleagues and provide quiet time to reflect and journal.
The program will also utilize the powerful Leadership Circle Profile™ as a 360-degree assessment tool offering valuable perspective about your current leadership strengths and opportunities. After a one-on-one debrief of your report with Emily, you will receive one individual coaching session focused on your leadership development priorities and actionable next steps.
Here is what participants said:
“I was able to put the knowledge and tools I took away from Emily’s Mastering Leadership Program to use in real-time to bring out the best in my team members.”
“The Leadership Circle 360 assessment tool was extremely eye-opening for me. It not only gave me insight to growth opportunities, it really gave me a shot of confidence knowing that I’ve made a positive contribution to my Company and my direct reports.”
“The tools I gained gave me the courage and confidence to have tough conversations which has made my team stronger.”
“I am grateful for the leadership tools I gained and the feedback I received through The Leadership Circle 360 assessment tool and will continue to work on being the best version of myself.”
“Learning about the ’emotional wake’ that leaders create made me aware of the energy I’m projecting into the environment and how it impacts my team.”
Fourteen week series:
Seven virtual workshops will occur, Wednesdays 9:30-11:00ET. If you are unable to attend a workshop, a recording will be available.
- February 16th
- February 23rd
- March 16th
- March 30th
- April 13th
- April 27th
- May 18th
- Develop new capacities to navigate leadership challenges
- Harness your innate strengths
- Cultivate executive presence and sharpen your soft skills
- Amplify your authentic voice, especially when you need to take a tough stand
- Become more creative and resourceful under pressure
- Influence with integrity and build trust
- Give meaningful feedback with dignity and respect
- Lead with clarity and purpose
- Cultivate enduring connections with like-minded women
Want to bring the Mastering Leadership program to your workplace? Contact us to learn more, discuss pricing and availability.
Each virtual workshop will include:
- “Live” facilitation to allow for real-time interaction with Emily and your peers
- Strategies and tools that you can immediately deploy to solve your most pressing challenges
- An intimate setting with limited participation to provide a rich and personal learning environment
- An introduction to a leadership topic
- A handout with useful models and frameworks
- Small group discussion
- How to apply what you’re learning, in your setting
- Quiet time to reflect and journal
- A closing activity
- Supplementary resources
Since employers are making the health and wellness of their employees a top priority now more than ever, Zoom continues to be an essential way for employees to connect, even as they return to the office some of the time. So, while you may be feeling “Zoomed out” and hesitant about the value you will get from a virtual program, we assure you that you will be immersed in a vibrant, connected and interactive learning experience with an authentically engaging facilitator.
Since the great migration to virtual learning in March 2020, Emily’s virtual workshops have been described as “a calm space and refuge”… “extremely well done and facilitated”… “a collaborative virtual space”… “hands down, no comparison, the absolute best in my 15 years”.