Mindful Leadership Program
Starting February 17th. Reserve your spot now!
Want to strengthen your leadership presence, become more resilient, and grow your capacity to lead with intention?
This six-week professional development program is designed for early-to-mid career women who care deeply about purposeful growth, becoming their best self and leading authentically.
More immersive and less instructional, each 75-minute virtual workshop will offer a calm space to become more self-aware, gain clarity and explore new perspectives. Emily will share rich insight, facilitate a variety of mindful and restorative practices, provide quiet time to reflect and journal and encourage meaningful conversation with colleagues.
“Participating in Emily’s mindful leadership workshops helped me develop my mindfulness muscle. The complexities of running a successful business and clutter of everyday life was holding me back from being my best. Through the experiential and thoughtfully planned workshops I gained skills needed to be more present to my clients needs, purposeful about my business goals, and resilient in times of stress.”
Carol Davidson Hornsby, Business owner and personal trainer
Six week series:
Six virtual workshops will occur, Wednesdays, 11:45-1:00ET. If you are unable to attend a workshop, a recording will be available.
- February 17th
- February 24th
- March 3rd
- March 10th
- March 17th
- March 31st
- Strengthen your leadership presence
- Become more emotionally intelligent
- Grow your capacity to lead with purpose
- Lead with courage and authenticity
- Develop resilience to handle inevitable stressors
- Cultivate enduring connections with like-minded women leaders.
Want to bring the Mindful Leadership program to your workplace? Contact us to learn more, discuss pricing and availability.
Each virtual workshop will include:
- “Live” facilitation to allow for real-time interaction with Emily and your peers
Strategies and tools that you can immediately deploy to solve your most pressing challenges
- An intimate setting with limited participation to provide a rich and personal learning environment
- A short introduction to a topic
- An opportunity to practice mindfulness
- Quiet time to reflect and journal
- Small group discussion
- A handout with guiding principles
- How to apply what you’re learning, in your setting
- A closing activity
- Supplementary resources
While you may be feeling “Zoomed out” and hesitant about the value you will get from a virtual program, we assure you that you will be immersed in a vibrant, connected and interactive learning experience with an authentically engaging facilitator.
Since the great migration to virtual learning in March 2020, Emily’s virtual workshops have been described as “a calm space and refuge”… “extremely well done and facilitated”… “a collaborative virtual space”… “hands down, no comparison, the absolute best in my 15 years”.